xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Accessing the XML file name from an XSL Transform

2010-11-10 08:30:00
On 10/11/2010 14:25, Neil Owens wrote:

I need to access the filename (well, actually without the extension, but that's
a simple RegEx) in an XSL Transform
Obviously, I can pass a xsl:param name= to a XSLT transform that contains the
filename, but I can't see how to achieve this when using Saxon's -s: command
line option where -s: contains a directory and not a file.

I'm sure there's got to be a way to find out the XML doc name that's being
transformed, but I just can't find it.

Try the document-uri() function.

Michael Kay
Saxonica