xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Referencing previous contexts in xpath/Xsl

2011-01-04 08:05:55
On 4 January 2011 13:45, Clint Redwood <clint(_at_)screwtape(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
wrote:
Hi,

Apologies if this is an obvious question, but I haven't found an answer by
googling.

I'm trying to construct and xpath for a select attribute in Xsl. What I have
is something like this

Select="x[$a/*[name=current()/@b]]"

Which doesn't work as current() is referring to the context item that is the
parent of x, rather than what I want which is to refer to x from within the
second level []s.

Do you mean:

select="$a/*[local-name() = current()/x/@b]"

if not, post a small complete example.