xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath related query

2011-01-23 08:15:05
Vineet Chaoji wrote:

  Hi,

So the query that I am trying to represent is: Is there a Book
"Book1" that has a chapter 'c1' that cites some article 'a' and
does this article 'a' have a chapter 'c2' which has a section
's' which has a figure 'f' which is called "Example semi-joins".
This is a binary yes/no type of query.

  Given that $dblp is bound to the element DBLP, the following
expression should return what you are looking for, and is I think
self-explanatory:

    exists(
      $dblp
        /Book[@rdf:about eq 'Book1']