xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath related query

2011-01-23 13:08:30
Michael Kay wrote:

  Hi,

I think c1 was intended as a range variable rather than an
actual chapter name - though I can't be sure.  Certainly it
looks to me as if "a" is intended as a range variable

  Interesting, I didn't think about that.  After OP's email,
I thought 'c1', 'a' etc. were introduced only to make the query
definition easier to read.  But I might be wrong, of course.

I don't think I can correct it, however, without a better
formulation of the requirement.

  Indeed.

  Regards,

--