xsl-list

[xsl] Browser implementations of XSLT

2011-01-29 09:09:33
   In learning XSLT, I've used IE(version 8), Firefox(version 3.6) and
Chrome(version 8).  I generally would rather add a processing instruction to my
xml file to read in the xslt file and process it inline, instead of using an
external processor like Saxon.
   What I've seen is IE is the best for processing and rendering the XML file
correctly, Firefox is buggy and Chrome implementation seems non-existent .  All
I get in Chrome is a blank screen.
   Has other people's experience been the same?

[Tim]