xsl-list

[xsl] Param value not getting value passed

2011-01-30 16:05:18
I'm perplexed.  I have a template match routine and param value that
is not receiving the param value passed.  I am passing the param value
like this:

<xsl:with-param name="group-value" select="number(16)"/>

The param is defined in the template match like this:
<xsl:param name="group-value">0</xsl:param>

The value is always:
type:ABC
value: "0"
(According to Oxygen)

I have a simple XML sample and the number param value is passed fine.
In my real example (working xml/xsl templates) it is not passed.  The
stylsheet is quite involved (over 30,000 lines).  I am stepping
through the code (I can provide screen shots) and the param value
default to the >0< "0" value.  Any ideas?  I have stepped through this
a 1/2 dozen times now!

Karl..

--
Karl Stubsjoen