xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT3 XPATH3 Books?

2011-03-04 02:41:32
On 04/03/2011 05:59, ac wrote:
Hi Michael,

Are you planning to re-edit/publish your XSLT and XPath book(s) for v3?
if so, do you have an approximate time frame?

I have no plans, and given the state of the market for computer books I've no idea whether the publisher would consider it a worthwhile investment. It certainly won't be before the specs are finalized and implementations are available, which is still a few years off.

Michael Kay
Saxonica