xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Processing two documents, which order?

2011-04-08 05:11:22
On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:06:52 +0100
David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

On 08/04/2011 11:00, Dave Pawson wrote:
Efficiency isn't an issue. The alternative is hand editing.
15 minutes run time is good with that sort of comparison

then why the question which started this thread, which is purely an
efficiency question?

Sorry, I was thinking of efficiency wrt hand editing.

An alternative, as I suggested, isn't hand editing but doing it all
the properties at once in a single template with a single regex, and
just starting saxon once.

I really couldn't contemplate writing such a regex to be honest David.

--

regards

--
Dave Pawson