xsl-list

Re: [xsl] unescape html from xquery

2011-04-13 03:27:38
On 13 April 2011 09:07, Robby Pelssers
<robby(_dot_)pelssers(_at_)ciber(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a problem where in my xquery following variable contains escaped html
content.  Is there a way that Sedna allows to disable output escaping for a
specific tag?

let $symbol := $det/ConditionSpecification/HTML/text()

The output I am currently seeing in browser output is U<sub>dc</sub>  instead
of  Udc

This is a list about XSLT - your question is about XQuery and Sedna :)
 try the "xquery talk" list:

...or google whatever extension function Sedna has for parsing,
possibly along with a tidy function if its really is html.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com