xsl-list

[xsl] Getting previous node in nodeset

2011-04-21 20:29:06
Hi, all...

Would appreciate a suggestion:

If:

- I have a node set in the variable $nodelist
- and I have a single node in the variable $mynode
- and the node in $mynode is a member of $nodelist

then in XSLT 2.0, how do I set a variable to contain the node that is previous
to $mynode in $nodelist?

For simplicity and a quick answer, you can assume that all nodes in $nodelist
are siblings, but in reality, $nodelist contains <topicref>s from a DITA map,
so the previous node could be a sibling, a parent, or the child of the previous
sibling.

Many thanks

Steve Fogel
Information Architect, Oracle Database