xsl-list

[xsl] Setting graphic alignments in two column page layout xsl fo

2011-05-28 16:06:03
Hello Everyone

I have a two column layout and I want to set my (small) graphics in a
way so that whenever my page includes a graphic, the text flows on the
left column and the graphic always go on right column.
For my larger graphics, I have to span both the columns but always set
it to the bottom of the page.

I would be grateful for any pointers on how to set it, been cracking
my head with it for long.