xsl-list

Re: [xsl] question regarding setting anyURI from java

2011-07-06 04:55:27
On 6 July 2011 10:50, Robby Pelssers
<robby(_dot_)pelssers(_at_)ciber(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to get the below query working but i have trouble setting the
variable from Java.  If I use java.net.URI i get following
exception:javax.xml.xquery.XQException: Java object cannot be converted to an
XQuery value

declare variable $uri as xs:anyURI external;
doc($uri)

Can someone shed some light on this?

(gets torch) that looks like xquery to me.....

The same applies in XSLT land anyway - pass in a string and create the
xs:anyURI in the code, that way you can run that code from other
places (such as the command line, or some other IDE away from your
app)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com