xsl-list

Re: [xsl] UnknownHostException Error

2011-08-02 21:11:51
I'll look into this and try using catalogs.  This is a new thing for me.

anyone have some sample code or a url that points to some to share?

Thanks,

Russ

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 09:54:45PM +0100, Michael Kay wrote:

I'm a little surprised by the specific error message you are getting,
but in general, trying to fetch the XHTML DTD from the W3C server is
likely to fail. They are swamped by the traffic and refusing requests.
You need to redirect the reference to a local copy of the DTD, for
example by using catalogs.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

--~--