xsl-list

Re: [xsl] anyURI problem

2011-08-25 04:13:06
On 25/08/2011 09:52, Jan Pour wrote:
Hi,

I'am trying to generate multiple files to the OOXML directory
structure to be zipped as .xlsx
There is one file called: [Content_Types].xml
I would like to use it in xsl:result-document href attribute, but it
causes error.

I am using Saxon 9.1 (when I tried AltovaXML square brackets were not
problem..).
Can I solve this problem directly in XSLT?

Thanks for help,
Jan

--~--

Try using the iri-to-uri() function to turn this into a valid URI.

Saxon is fussier than some other products about insisting that URIs are valid.

Michael Kay
Saxonica