xsl-list

Re: [xsl] RE: Seperating Heading from Content

2011-11-18 14:05:44
At 2011-11-18 15:53 +0100, Struijk, Toon van der wrote:
I've tried to get the <fo:marker> issue to work, but it is still not right.
Maybe you could have a look at the XSL-FO file I have created so far (it is the complete file, so a lot of it may not be of any interest to you).

You aren't showing me the XSL-FO file you created, you are showing me the XSLT. I think posting the XSLT is inappropriate and asking far too much from volunteers.

You have a problem with the XSL-FO not producing the results you want. I've shared with you XSL-FO that works as required. You need to have the required XSL-FO constructs in your output from your XSLT.

Read the sections <fo:static-content flow-name="header"> and <xsl:template match="h2">. The first one retrieves the marker defined in the <xsl:template match="h2">. When I render the PDF the H2 tags are not rendered, but everything else in the <body> section of the XML file is.

Then I suggest you not look at your XSLT but you look at the XSL-FO that your XSLT is generating. If you do not see the marker in the XSL-FO, that will tell you where your problem is in your XSLT.

Good luck.

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/t37DVX
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman(_at_)CraneSoftwrights(_dot_)com