xsl-list

Re: [xsl] single quotes instead of double

2011-11-21 05:47:08
On 21/11/2011 11:35, Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE) wrote:
l:when>

As you can see there are single quotes where normally at least i would
write double quotes.

well I can see it has 4 single quotes, but I'm not sure which you are commenting on.

The ones in the test attribute are the most convenient way to get an xpath string, since double quotes have been used for the xml attribute. the ones in the value-of won't be reported at all to the XSLt system as an XML parser accepts attribute values delimited by ' or " but does not report which delimiters are used.

David

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle