xsl-list

Re: [xsl] single quotes instead of double

2011-11-21 12:19:40
But what you call a standard is just a convention. My convention works for
me but might not agree with yours. So the style is relavent to the group
you work with and relative to them. Might be nice to have a universal
style, but I think you will not find agreement across all the company
standards and personal styles.

..dan

Different companies have different stanards, sometimes
they agree with my approach, sometimes they don't.

If you know any existing XSLT coding standards, please post them (in a
new thread), I'm genuinely trying to create a style guide.

Spaces or tabs is only
a problem if you have 2 people doing 2 different things or you like to
set
your tabs at a different spacing, doesn't make one right or wrong.

Yep, the purpose is to avoid 2 people doing 2 different things, its
all about consistency, not really about right and wrong.

You have to indent your code somehow, so using 4 spaces is a fairly common
way.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com