xsl-list

RE: [xsl] can a value of a parameter depends on a other value

2011-11-29 12:16:12

Oke,

But as I understand you rigth, this can work

<xsl:with-param name="articlesperpage">

<xsl:with-param name="totalpages">

<xsl:choose>

<xsl:when test=" $value eq 2005-02 and $page eq 1>2  1</xsl:when>

</xsl:choose>

</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:with-param>

Roelof