xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Is there an OR for XSL IF?

2012-01-04 13:03:52
Wendell,

Love your Quick Reference Cards at http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/

I would like to also have browser bookmarks for each one, since I don't find
PDF or paper very convenient when coding. Are there plain ol' HTML pages
available?

Thanks,

--

Richard Fozzard, Computer Scientist
  Geospatial Metadata at NGDC: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata

Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
Univ. Colorado & NOAA National Geophysical Data Center, Enterprise Data Systems
325 S. Broadway, Skaggs 1B-305, Boulder, CO 80305
Office: 303-497-6487, Cell: 303-579-5615, Email:
richard(_dot_)fozzard(_at_)noaa(_dot_)gov