xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Removing unwanted namespaces

2012-01-11 15:26:40
Ram,

On 1/11/2012 3:57 PM, ram wrote:
I tried to run your code in separate xsl, its copying entire request including
the content inside the SOAPHeader .
    I tried other option too including these templates in my code that was
posted earlier, but still i can see the namespaces for those which i removed
from header.
     So still i got the same original result.

Did you try the XSLT 1.0 code along with a template that matches the SOAPheader's children (and suppresses them from the result)?

If so, it's somewhat difficult to tell what you are doing wrong from your description.

If not, I could type it again but I think you'd be better off finding or developing it for yourself. (Hint: look in the first answer I offered, the XSLT 2.0 code you said you couldn't use.)

If you're unclear about anything regarding XSLT, feel free to ask for a clarification. But "the code that you gave me for free doesn't work the way I tried it" isn't really much for us to go on.

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez