xsl-list

Re: [xsl] The data at the root level is invalid+xslt

2012-02-21 16:27:14
On 21/02/2012 21:33, ram wrote:
its typo error i agree, i can remove that in my stylesheet.

It's actually very useful for us when posted code contains such errors, because it tells us that the code you are posting is not the code that you actually ran, and that we therefore shouldn't attempt to run it or do any serious debugging on it.

On the other hand, this is bad news for you, because it means you get fewer responses, and the responses focus on trivial errors that are unrelated to your real problem.

Michael Kay
Saxonica