xsl-list

Re: [xsl] The data at the root level is invalid+xslt

2012-02-23 03:08:44
You can also check access to their serice with some other program/tool
like SOAP UI. Then check that with what you are sending.

Michel

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM, ram <ram_kurra(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)in>
wrote:
Michel,
    this is right direction i suppose so, since the service provider is 3rd
party, we dont have access to the logs. i will check with them anyhow
thanks

--- On Wed, 22/2/12, Michel Hendriksen
<michel(_dot_)hendriksen(_at_)42(_dot_)nl> wrote:

From: Michel Hendriksen <michel(_dot_)hendriksen(_at_)42(_dot_)nl>
Subject: Re: [xsl] The data at the root level is invalid+xslt
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Date: Wednesday, 22 February, 2012, 3:24 PM
Deserialising could mean that the
server (or whatever) is trying to
read in the message and can't map it to some (object)
structure/arguments to pass to the method Search.

This might have to do with datatype mismatches or naming
clashes (like
using underscores in names). Or problem with WSDL file.

Any stacktraces serverside?

Try to google DeserializationFailed

Michel

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:41 AM, David Carlisle
<davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>