xsl-list

[xsl] xsl transormation from flat tree to hierarchical tree

2012-03-03 04:25:30
Hello,

I've a list with a flat tree that has a parent attribute to save
child/father relations.

http://stateval.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/stateval/test/features/ft2.smxml

I just like to transform this state machine graph in DotML format to
display it as SVG:

http://martin-loetzsch.de/DOTML/record.html

I've yet a somehow working version:

http://stateval.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/stateval/doc/graph_gen/stateval_dotml.xsl

But it has only a flat list and shows transitions between them. I would
like to handle CompoundStates as records in DotML. So I need some
transformation from my flat tree into that hierarchical tree from DotML
record.

I've no idea how to do this in xsl. I'm using xsltproc in Ubuntu 11.10:

xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20708, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20708, libxslt 10126 and libexslt
815 libxslt 10126 was compiled against libxml 20708
libexslt 815 was compiled against libxml 20708

As fas as I know it supports only XSLT 1.0.

Could you help me?

regards
        Andreas

Technical Blog <http://andreasvolz.wordpress.com/>