xsl-list

Re: [xsl] build group of elements

2012-06-22 08:57:46
henry human wrote:

Now in other place three is similar node which is more complecated and I could
not use your template to create the desired output!
Here is a sample. In this sample each group have 3 elements and the
name of elemnts are more complex dann befrore:

<fooGroup>
         <frirst_elment>
                        <1st_elment></1st_elment>
                        <_2nd_element>aa</_2nd_element>
                        <_3rd_element>aa</_3rd_element>
         </frirst_element>
       <_2nd_elment>
                        <1st_elment></1st_elment>
                        <_2nd_element>aa</_2nd_element>
                        <_3rd_element>aa</_3rd_element>
         </_2nd_element>
         <3rd_elment>
                        <1st_elment></1st_elment>
                        <_2nd_element>aa</_2nd_element>
                        <_3rd_element>aa</_3rd_element>
         </3rd_element>
</fooGroup>

I am willing to adjust the code I posted but please post well-formed XML input and desired result samples explaining the more complicated requirement.

--

        Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/