xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xsl:include

2012-06-22 18:10:29
I ended up writing my own URLResolver which looks in the classpath and
everything works now.

Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Cc: Ming Yu <my600080(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:include

Ming Yu forwarded my reply but the java setup I was referring to was:

Here is the method I used to load the main xslt and do the transformation:

String xslt = "src/main/resources/xslt/main.xslt";
InputStream is_xml =".....";
InputStream is_xslt = new FileInputStream(xsltPath);

Source xsltSource = new StreamSource(is_xslt);
Source xmlSource = new StreamSource(is_xml);

TransformerFactory transFact = TransformerFactory.newInstance();
Result result = new StreamResult(baos);
Transformer trans = transFact.newTransformer(xsltSource);
  trans.transform(xmlSource, result);