xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [FO] image on even, table on odd, repeating image if the table is more than one page

2012-07-11 08:39:06
This looks like a MIL-STD-40051 requirement for a RPSTL work package. The way I
did this was  count the graphics. If the graphic count = 0, then page break and
do not break if graphic-count mod 2 = 0. This works except if the image and the
parts list could fit on a single page. I have the XML author either add a
process instruction to apply no page breaks or use an attribute value to
trigger the page breaks not to break.

Regards,

Phil

Sent from Phil's iPhone

On Jul 11, 2012, at 8:01 AM, "G. Ken Holman"