xsl-list

[xsl] schema-dev and administrivia [was: Re: [xsl] Schema issue - enumerations - off topic apology]

2012-10-06 15:31:49
On Sat, 2012-10-06 at 17:00 +0100, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
Apology for posting a schema question here.

 I have been unable to overcome and sufficiently comprehend the
formalities of subscribing and posting to the schema-dev mailing list
(I've subscribed and posted and nothing seems to have happened)

I think I did see a post from you. Check your spam folder for message
from w3.org.

The way it works is that you have to reply to an email message to
confirm you wanted to subscribe and to agree to the list's rules.

Anyone else having difficulty subscribing should do the same... if that
doesn't work, please let me know directly, from the mail address you
want subscribed.

Probably you could also try xml-dev for xsd questions if you didn't go
there already.

Liam