xsl-list

[xsl] [XPath 3.0] How to do partial function application on the min() function?

2012-10-29 16:50:44
Hi Folks,

I would like to fix one argument of the min() function to 2 and leave the other
argument undefined, thus producing a partially applied function. Then, I would
like to give the partially applied function a value. Here's what I tried:

            let $min2 := min((?,2))
            return $min2(3)

I get this error: Unexpected token "?" in path expression

What's the correct way to accomplish this?

/Roger