xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Word Ladders as an example of a "Find shortest path between two nodes in a graph" problem

2012-12-07 10:04:29
Would you know, without comparison, where you stand with an XSLT
solution that (and I'm paraphrasing Michael Kay here) is rather opaque
to the programmer not knowing the innards of an implementation?

-W

On 07/12/2012, Andrew Welch <andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>