xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Does 'Lecœur' occur in $text? Do you have a multi-factor XPath solution?

2013-01-18 17:00:17
If you want to write queries that handle all the nuances of natural language text, I would strongly recommend using a text retrieval language rather than XPath. Many XQuery implementations have free text retrieval modules.

Michael Kay
Saxonica