xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Is there any xslt 2.0 processor that implements sticky d-o-e

2013-02-15 10:24:11
Hi,

I concur with Mike: there are probably better ways.

In particular, the designers of namespaces in XML (IIRC) supposed they
were addressing this kind of requirement.

I know you may not find much to like about namespaces, but we are
starting from a low point when we're talking about escaped pseudo-XML.

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Martin Honnen