xsl-list

[xsl] Re: Getting info of runtime failure in saxon environment

2013-02-24 14:59:06
Thanks Wendell.

Btw, on the point that>"solution is to parse your XML files with another
utility before running them" I agree, but are there any free utility that can
you can recommend for people with less xml knowledge to use? I mean to be used
by data handlers to check themself. Out problem is that we need to provide some
mechanism to out non-tech people so that they can check and loaded into a
automated process. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Karl