xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Support for lookaround regexp in XSLT -- any time soon?

2013-03-01 12:52:01
ok I redact the unambiguous part ... was getting nostalgic.

though sometimes ... I do feel that we rush to specify in language
that machines understand first, personally I like the fireside chat
approach but acknowledge I wouldn't want to build a rocket ship with
this level of 'blueprint'.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>