xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Saxon-EE 9.4.0.6 can't adress comment nodes

2013-04-10 03:21:40
I'm always a bit reticent about discussing product-specific issues on =
this list - I like to be helpful to users and I don't mind doing it in =
public, but I'm conscious that not everyone on the list is interested. =
There's a Saxon specific forum athttp://saxonica.plan.io  which you are =
welcome to use.
Thanks for the advice!
I will use the forum for Saxon realted issues in the future.

I can't see any obvious reason for this behaviour. Schema validation per =
se shouldn't lose the comments, although it ignores them. How are you =
invoking the transformation?
I used an oXygen transformation scenario to invoke the transformation:

   oXygen XML Editor 14.2, build 2013030817
   Transformer: Saxon-EE 9.4.0.6

Regards

Björn Dünckel.