xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Saxon-EE 9.4.0.6 can't adress comment nodes

2013-04-10 11:24:10

Now fixed.

https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/1731

Thanks Bjoern and Octavian.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

On 10 Apr 2013, at 14:57, Octavian Nadolu wrote:

Hello,

The problem can be reproduced in oXygen 14.2 if schema-based validation
(-val) is enabled, the XML Schema version is set to 1.1 (-xsdversion) and the
'assertions can see comments' option is disabled.
To resolve the problem you can enable the 'assertions can see comments'
option from the oXygen preferences, 'XML / XML Parser / XML Schema' options
page or you can set the default XML Schema version to 1.0, from the same
options page.

This behavior can be reproduced also by running the transformation with Saxon
from the command line, with the following parameters:
java -jar saxon9ee.jar test.xml -xsl:test.xsl -config:saxonCfg.xml

------- saxonCfg.xml--------------
<configuration edition="EE" xmlns="http://saxon.sf.net/ns/configuration";>
   <xsd version="1.1" assertionsCanSeeComments="false"/>
   <global schemaValidation="lax"/>
   <xslt schemaAware="true">
       <extensionElement/>
   </xslt>