xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Chrome/blink developers discussing removing XSLT support

2013-04-24 11:06:28
 Well, no browser has its own support for XSLT 2.0 and theirs simply
can't compete with Saxon CE.

A logical conclusion for a browser vendor is to incorporate Saxon CE
in their product -- this will give them some cutting edge advantage
over the competition  while at the same time significantly enhancing
the functionality and usefulness of their browser.

Alas, I am not one of the browser vendors... but these people probably
can make logical conclusions?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Scott Trenda