xsl-list

Re: [xsl] German umlaut sort

2013-06-05 14:25:25
Jean-Pierre,

what Heiko meant: There is not a single "true" German sort order. Thats why (as
I remember) books like dictionaries or phonebooks explain their sorting inside.

What you get is also dependent on the software and tool you use, as XSLT is not
defining any language sort order.

- Michael

Am 05.06.2013 um 21:12 schrieb Heiko Niemann