xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Reflecting on: csv data to xml

2013-06-30 14:10:30
But perhaps this discussion should stay away from pin-point
implementations of this and that and remain focussed on major
qualities, such as the ones on which Liam has remarked.

If a programming language has the graviational force of attracting a
community to contribute and remain contributing: this is "true grit"
;-)

-W