xsl-list

Re: [xsl] square root function in XSLT 1.0

2013-08-30 09:03:58
(b) use Dimitre Novatchev's FXSL library which I believe includes
an implementation of sqrt() written in pure XSLT

Yes, it does. Both for XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0.

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>