xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL-FO to PDF conversion speed

2013-10-14 03:01:20
I want to update this thread with my test results of FOP, RenderX and
Antenna House when it comes too transforming my stylesheet to a pdf of
2 pages 1000 times at the command line.

To my surprize, RenderX was not faster than FOP.

Antenna House on the other hand is very fast. Dropping FOP and using
Antenna House instead gave me a processing time reduction of 75%.

My pdf has two barcodes. FOP's barcode module, "barcode4j", is so slow
that turning the barcodes off reduces processing time 30%. When I turn
the barcodes off using Antenna House, it only reduces processing time
5%.

Regards
Jesper Tverskov