xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Using Saxon 2.0 with FOP, XEP, Antenna House

2013-10-18 04:34:46
Hi Michael

When I do a Saxon transformation to XSLFO at the command line, my file takes:

a) Stopwatch time:  7.5s.

The "-t" tells me that:

b) Stylesheet compilation time: 2398ms
c) Building tree input file: 86ms
d) Execution time: 531ms.

Does it mean that:

e) start-up time  =  a - (b+c+d)

Am I right that when doing 1000 transformations with the .NET or Java
Interface, I only have 1 start-up time and 1 compilation time? And
1000 times c + d?

Also I have tested the loading of a directory and output to directory
feature at the command line in Saxon. It works well, but I don't
think, I can get a FO-processor to take over such an output directory
as input to the FO transformation from within the bat file.

Regards
Jesper Tverskov
http://www.xmlplease.com

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>