xsl-list

[xsl] How do you troubleshoot random XSL-FO behavior?

2013-11-12 11:07:59
I am generating documents from DITA and for some of my translations I'm getting
a page break after a certain chapter. English doesn't have the issue and if I
diff between English and one of the affected translations, the only difference
I see is text and IDs.

I've broken the problem down into a small FO sample but I feel like I'm on a
wild goose chase as random things seem to affect the break.

If anyone is up for it, here's a pastebin of the XSLFO:
http://pastebin.com/9HqkxKUK

If you search for before break and after break you can see where it's happening.

AVIS : Ce courrier et ses pieces jointes sont destines a leur seul destinataire
et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles appartenant a bioMerieux.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire, vous etes informe que toute lecture,
divulgation, ou reproduction de ce message et des pieces jointes est
strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur merci d'en
prevenir l'expediteur et de le detruire, ainsi que ses pieces jointes.
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of their
addressee and may contain confidential information belonging to bioMerieux. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any
attachments.