xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xsl:package/xsl:expose?

2013-11-19 06:28:32
Please raise it on bugzilla, we need this kind of feedback.

If there was a rationale, I guess it was thinking about the process as being

(a) " this is what my package starts with"
(b) " this is what it adds to the party"
(c) " this is what it delivers"

which has some kind of logic.

But perhaps it would be better to follow the XSLT tradition of not constraining
order of declarations unnecessarily.

Michael Kay
Saxonica