xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xsl:package/xsl:expose?

2013-11-19 10:29:21
I agree with Tony. This is the kind of thing that machines don't care
about, but people do. Which is why it's a hard aspect of design.

If the order of the elements is unconstrained, I expect Tony's way
will emerge as best practice. It is more convenient for users of the
package (won't we want to know first what's exposed?) even if it
doesn't reflect the logical (dare I say "procedural"?) order from the
developer's point of view.

Cheers, Wendell
XML | XSLT | electronic publishing
Eat Your Vegetables

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 7:38 AM, Tony Graham <tgraham(_at_)mentea(_dot_)net>