xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath function for <xsl:apply-templates/>?

2013-11-19 09:14:29
You need this:

http://conferences.idealliance.org/extreme/html/2006/Novatchev01/EML2006Novatchev01.html

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Christian Mahnke
<cmahnke(_dot_)sub(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi,
might have been asked here before but is there some XPath function that works
like <xsl:apply-templates/>?
This would be good for readability. I’ll give you an example, currently I do
this:

                        <xsl:variable name="content">
                            <xsl:apply-templates mode="filter"/>
                        </xsl:variable>
                        <xsl:copy-of select="a18:field('place', $content)“/>

What I’am asking for would look like this:

                        <xsl:copy-of select="a18:field('place',
apply-templates('filter'))“/>

Any thoughts?
There is probably an extension for this.

Best,
Christian
--~--

--