xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unwanted namespace prefix _0

2013-12-23 15:39:42
To debug your code, we need to see your code.

Saxon generates a namespace prefix of the form "_0" in certain unusual
circumstances when it is necessary to avoid binding the same prefix to two
different URIs. To understand why this is happening for your stylesheet, I
would need to see the (relevant part of) the stylesheet.

Michael Kay
Saxonica