xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unwanted namespace prefix _0

2013-12-24 04:40:51
Hi Martin,

We investigated the issue and I would like to mention that it can be obtained only when running the transformation from oXygen. The issue is related to the option that adds the default attributes values when parsing an XML document with a RelaxNG schema associated.

When this option is enabled, the XML reader that it is provided by Oxygen to the Saxon transformer does not emmit the namespace events properly.

I will add an issue to our bug tracking tool and we'll try to resolve it in Oxygen 15.2 which will be released at the beginning of 2014.

Meanwhile, to avoid this problem you can disable the option 'Add default attribute values' by opening the application Options -> Preferences dialog and selecting the 'XML / XML Parser / RELAX NG' options page.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Pisoi
http://www.oxygenxml.com