xsl-list

[xsl] Jeni Tennison

2014-01-01 03:34:37
Many readers of this list will remember the early years in which half the XSLT
questions were answered, always politely patiently and accurately, by Jeni
Tennison.

Jeni moved on to become highly active in the Open Data movement working with a
variety of UK government projects.

So I'm sure everyone on this list will be delighted that she has been honoured
in the New Year Honours list with an OBE (Order of the British Empire):

http://theodi.org/news/odi-celebrates-new-year-obe-for-technical-director-jeni-tennison

(I'm not sure whether the British Empire still exists, but it still has an
Order. These things live on...)

Michael Kay
Saxonica