xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Keys with duplicates should be simple

2014-01-30 20:40:54
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Dimitre Novatchev
<dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Do try to express the problems more precisely and you'll get more useful
answers

I wasn't trying to do Muenchian grouping. I only followed the
conversation in that direction.

As for grouping in XSLT 1, the Muenchian method has been there since
2000 and is well known and publicized. Many xslt 1 solutions may seem
complex and like tricks and this is exactly why we love xslt 1 -- for
the fun and challenge

Similarly Newtonian Physics  has been there since Newton and is also
well publicized. That doesn't mean it's straightforward.