xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath 3.0 question: What are function annotations?

2014-03-02 04:50:44
On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 09:41:24 +0000
Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

As I'm sure you realise, XPath 3.0 and XQuery 3.0 specs are built
from a single source so there's sometimes a tendency for XQuery
things to "leak" into XPath. (Tuples are another example).

Thanks for pointing it out, though I'm not sure if there's still time
to fix it before the Rec goes final.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

It's an error Mike. Surely to goodness you can fix that as editorial?
Liam, is it too late?

--

regards

--